The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
2. Use of Personal Information. Personal information collected by XCEL may be used by XCEL for limited purposes, including for the purposes of providing you any products or services requested through the Site, recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to XCEL, may be added to XCELs databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new products or services provided by XCEL. From time to time, XCEL may also need to contact you regarding information that you submitted to XCEL. You agree that XCEL may use your personal information for such contact with you. XCEL may desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that XCEL believes would be of particular interest. Please contact XCEL via the contact information provided above if you do not want to be contacted by XCEL for these purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to XCEL through the Site will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with XCEL. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may be provided to third parties that contract with XCEL to provide products, information, or other services to you or that XCEL believes that you may be interested in obtaining, including any third party services that are offered as features of the Site. While XCEL may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which XCEL discloses personal information is under an obligation to use that personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which XCEL exercises no control. XCEL is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be disclosed or distributed to another party with which XCEL enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process. Your personal information and data may also be disclosed if, in XCELs sole judgment, that disclosure is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of XCEL or any other person or entity.
5. Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from XCEL via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of content via the Site may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, XCEL is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Site or the Internet generally.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, XCEL will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by XCEL that has been voluntarily provided by you to XCEL through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting XCEL via the contact information provided above. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to XCEL through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by XCEL or used by XCEL for secondary purposes. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser or device used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
7. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the "Shine The Light" law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact XCEL via the contact information provided above.